Submit session ideas focusing on the latest trends, advancements and critical issues in our field. Session proposals should fall under one of the following tracks:
- Business Strategies
- Digital Technologies
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Issues
- In Vitro Diagnostics Tests and Technologies
- Legal and Health Care Compliance Best Practices
- Market Access, Payment and Health Care Delivery
- Patient Engagement
- Regulatory, Quality and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Supply Chain
The deadline for submissions is Friday, February 24, 2023. Incomplete proposals will not be reviewed or considered. In order to be considered, session proposals must be submitted by the deadline.
Program Committee Applications
Comprised of industry professionals and appropriate AdvaMed staff, members of The MedTech Conference Program Committee encourage colleagues to submit proposals, review and grade panel submissions in their designated track and recommend the best for inclusion. The committee will grade proposals independently from March 3 – 17, 2023 and will meet via Zoom during the week of April 3, 2023. Click here to submit an application to participate in the Program Committee.