Join us to see innovation at work in Boston’s MetroWest after
The MedTech Conference!
September 26, 2019 | 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Join the MetroWest Life Sciences Network, Boston Scientific, ABI-LAB and more to tour world-class facilities and see how this regional ecosystem supports health care and life sciences organizations big and small.
The MetroWest Medtech Tour includes:
- Stops at Boston Scientific, a global manufacturer of medical devices headquartered in Marlborough, MA, and ABI-LAB, an accelerator and bio-incubator for local start-up companies located in Natick, MA
- Each stop includes a facilities tour and presentation
- A panel discussion with local health care and life sciences businesses, agencies, and advocates, discussing the vast network of support and resources this region offers
- A hosted networking lunch
- Bus transportation to and from Boston
When: Thursday, September 26, 2019, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Where: Pickup and dropoff is in Boston (location to be announced)
The MetroWest region is a centrally located link between Boston and Worcester’s life sciences clusters and is home to an active and supportive community of its own. From favorable operating costs and a synergistic network to significant opportunities for business growth, join us to see why the MetroWest region is a rapidly growing ecosystem.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.