Providing the next generation of young professionals a chance to experience the MedTech Conference through specialized programming, cultivated networking experiences, and a Student Hub on the exhibition floor where students have access to recruiters.
Actively enrolled college students interested in learning more about or pursuing careers in the medtech industry can:
- Learn about a variety of career opportunities in medtech
- Interact with industry leaders
- Meet with medtech company recruiters
- Attend conference programming
- Network with likeminded students
- Enhance professional development skills
Students get Access to:
- Meet ups & MedTech Conference Orientation
- Dedicated Exhibit Floor Time
- Career in MedTech Programming Series
- Speed Networking with Recruiters
- Scientist Mentoring & Diversity Program (SMDP) CEO Meet Ups
- General Programming
- MedTech Innovator Finals
Medtech companies interested in recruitment and networking with college students.
- Educate future graduates on medtech careers; make it the industry of choice
- Build a diverse pipeline
- Recruit recent graduates
- Provide industry insights and highlight critical work
How to Participate:
- Attend The 2024 MedTech Conference
- Host an Exhibit Booth
- Visit the Student Hub on the Exhibit Floor
- Bring Recruiters and/or Recruitment Material
- Participate in Student Networking Opportunities
Interested in Sponsoring?
Email [email protected] to host an Exhibit Booth, sponsor the Student Hub, and/or learn about additional opportunities to elevate your company or organization’s onsite experience!
Organizations actively working with student groups interested in medtech industry exposure.
Email [email protected] by to learn more about opportunities to bring a student cohort.