If you are a full-time graduate student interested in learning more about the medical device industry, join us September 23-25, 2019 in Boston for The MedTech Conference powered by AdvaMed.
The MedTech Conference brings together 3,000+ of the world’s leading medtech executives to network, conduct business, share insights and gain access to capital. The event is hosted by the Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed), a trade association leading the effort to advance medical technology in order to achieve healthier lives and healthier economies around the world.
Students may apply to receive an Exhibit Program Pass ($795 value) for $149 which provides three-day access to:
- 125+ Exhibitors
- CEOs Unplugged
- MedTech Exec Talks
- MedTech Innovator Showcase
- MedTech Innovator Finals
- Innovation Pavilion
- Patient Pavilion & Demo Area
- Solutions Showcase
- Valuable networking opportunities, including exhibit floor receptions on Monday, September 23 and Tuesday, September 24, meet-ups and more
Criteria for Student Rate
Students must meet the following criteria and present proof of eligibility to qualify.
- Undergrad students must currently be enrolled as full-time students taking 12 credits or more at an accredited college or university
- Graduate students must currently be enrolled as full-time students taking 6 credits or more at an accredited college or university
- Doctoral students must currently be enrolled as full-time research students only at an accredited college or university
Proof of Eligibility
- Full-time student ID with current semester validation
- Certificate of enrollment
How to Register
- Enter the registration portal
- Enter your information, and select the “Non-AdvaMed Member” option under Registration Category.
- Complete the registration form and then enter the coupon code STU19 before checking out.
- After entering the coupon code, the system will allow you to select the discounted student rate, and provide a field for you to submit proof of enrollment status.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.