The MedTech Conference is pleased to offer MedTech Connect, a networking platform for scheduling one-on-one meetings, open to all Full Access attendees.
MedTech Connect is now open!
All meetings scheduled in advance or onsite through MedTech Connect will be held in the MedTech Connect Zone (Hall B) and the Exhibit Hall (Hall B).
NEW in 2019: You can access MedTech Connect through your desktop and the mobile app! Download the app below.
Featuring robust search capabilities, a comprehensive company profile and a unified company message center, MedTech Connect allows you to maximize your time at The MedTech Conference by helping you find key stakeholders to request meetings with. Once meetings have been accepted, MedTech Connect does the scheduling for you based on mutual availability.
Whether you’re looking for new strategic partnerships, searching for companies with similar interests or meeting with potential clients, utilize MedTech Connect to secure the meetings you want at The MedTech Conference.
- Company-to-company messaging and meeting request center.
- Full Conference registrant list, including employee and company profiles, with the ability to filter and save past searches
- Conference schedule building and ability to indicate your availability for meetings
- Auto-scheduling of meetings based on mutual availability, featuring integration with your email calendar for convenient reminders and updates
- Ability to assign company delegates to specific meeting requests
- Whole team access for editing profiles, creating schedules and responding to requests
- Customer support available onsite at The MedTech Conference
- Ability to upload marketing materials to your profile and in messages
- User-friendly interface
Improve your chances of securing a meeting by:
- Polishing your MedTech Connect employee and company profiles
- Writing an eye-catching and compelling meeting request with targeted partnering benefits
- Keep your availability up-to-date
- Reach out early and follow up
- Mid-August – MedTech Connect goes live and you can view the registrant list, create your profile and begin sending meeting requests
- Late August – Review Conference program agenda and block off times that you would prefer to be in sessions or on the exhibit floor
- Mid-September – Accepted meetings will be auto-scheduled for you base on mutual availability