The MedTech Conference is the largest medtech industry partnering event, offering unmatched opportunities for networking and forming valuable connections. It serves as a dynamic platform where investors, entrepreneurs, policymakers, and CEOs from various sectors converge to foster collaboration and innovation.
- Targeted Partnering Opportunities: Facilitates one-on-one meetings and collaborations between industry stakeholders.
- Networking Events: Hosts a variety of networking events designed to connect professionals from different sectors within the medtech industry.
- Collaborative Sessions: Offers interactive sessions and roundtables to encourage discussions and partnerships among attendees.
- Cross-Sector Interaction: Encourages interaction between diverse sectors such as startups, established companies, investors, and policymakers.
- Business Development Platforms: Provides platforms for companies to explore new business opportunities and partnerships.
- Innovation Hub: A dedicated space for startups and innovators to network with potential investors and industry leaders.
- Global Networking: Connects participants from across the globe, fostering international partnerships and collaborations.
Meet your personal conference partnering and planning tool:
Schedule the meetings you need through MyMedTech, the partnering and planning tool that makes it easy to search for attendees and companies by demographic, sector and more.
- The easy-to-use platform allows you to search for and find current and potential partners, and request meetings with them.
- Meetings can be automatically scheduled based on mutual availability, taking the guesswork out of scheduling.
- MyMedTech is the only place to view a complete list of attendees!
- Through MyMedTech partnering, you can secure more meetings with less travel. Meet with multiple clients and potential partners over the three days of the conference.
While partnering and messaging are reserved for Full Access pass holders, all attendees can take advantage of the following MyMedTech features:
- Conference agenda and personal schedule
- Conference speakers listing
- Exhibit Hall map and exhibitor listing
View our MyMedTech demo to learn how to best utilize key features of our partnering system.
Benefits of Partnering at The Virtual MedTech Conference:
- Search for attendees and companies by demographics collected during registration.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to further customize their profiles.
- Request meetings and send messages direct to attendees via the platform.
- Select from mutually available time slots to schedule meetings.
- Video conference launches directly from your calendar within the system.
2023 Partnering By the Numbers
- Attendee list, including individual and company profiles, with the ability to filter and save past searches.
- Flexible, self-scheduling using your own virtual meeting space, featuring integration with your email calendar for convenient reminders and updates. All meetings will be scheduled during the week of October 5 – 9.
- Company-to-company messaging and meeting request center.
- Ability to assign company delegates to specific meeting requests.
- Whole team access for editing profiles, requesting meetings and responding to requests.
- Customer support available in advance and during The Virtual MedTech Conference.
- Ability to upload marketing materials to your profile and in messages.
- User-friendly interface.
- 150 outstanding outgoing meeting requests included for each company profile.
Thank you to Fitz and the Tantrums for putting on such a great show! Stay tuned for more info on 2024’s MTC Live!
Featuring Fitz and the Tantrums
Tuesday, October 10 2023 | 8:30 PM
Open to Full Access pass holders!
After a long day of sessions, meetings and more, take some time to unwind with colleagues and friends at the best party in town – MTC Live! We’re pleased to announce that Fitz and the Tantrums will be headlining our closing reception.
Hailing from Los Angeles, this multi-platinum band has been setting stages ablaze since 2008 with their unique blend of indie, soul, and dancefloor magic. With unforgettable hits like “HandClap,” “Out of My League,” and “The Walker,” Fitz and the Tantrums have amassed nearly 4 billion streams, leaving an indelible mark on music and pop culture.
A true celebration of the conference’s triumphant return to California, Fitz and the Tantrums are a reflection of the soulful sounds that have defined the L.A. music scene for many decades. Join us for what’s sure to be an unforgettable evening!