The MedTech Conference welcomes participants from up to 40 countries, representing 25% of our total attendance
We provide dedicated support to help our international delegation organizers, and their individual delegates, achieve their goals and objectives at the conference. Here’s just a sampling of our offerings for international delegations:
- Cost savings: Delegations with 5 or more participants receive a special registration fee. Contact us for information and assistance.
- Education: International SMEs looking for practical guidance on accessing the U.S. market are invited to attend a half-day seminar on Sunday, October 23, presented by a panel of experts on regulation, reimbursement, taxation & corporate legal issues to consider.
- Visibility: Promote your country or region in a variety of ways, with options accommodating a variety of budgetary needs. Our suggestions:
- Exhibit with a booth or pavilion
- Advertise in digital or print media
- Sponsor an event or other conference feature
- Contact other conference participants using our one-on-one partnering system.
- Meet members of our Host & Local Committee to explore the rich medtech ecosystem in Boston and New England.
Meet Our Canadian Hosts
Canada’s medtech sector is a rich source of health innovations that deliver help and hope to millions of patients worldwide. The medtech market in Canada is one of the world’s top ten markets, with export and import values in the billion.
Learn more about the medtech communities across Canadian provinces:
Here's who you can meet this Fall:
International delegation organizers are invited to submit a profile of your medtech community for publication here. A variety of formats can be accommodated:
- Electronic brochure
- Short video (recommend five minutes or less) – can be a presentation, an interview, or fully formatted clip. A very effective video presentation on bioscience in Los Angeles, presented during the Bio Digital Convention in June, can be viewed here (note, you will be asked to input an email address to access the presentation).
- PowerPoint presentation
Recommended content is a general overview of the strengths of your medtech sector, main reasons international firms should consider investing in your region, background on strategic regional or national policy to promote growth and development, and list of agencies or organizations that provide assistance to companies interested in doing business in your location.
Material will be promoted to our audiences to encourage corporate executives to learn more about your country or region.
Contact Caroline Ruggieri for additional information and guidance.
2020 Interational Committee
Our partners in Canada are working hard to prepare to host you this October. We are grateful for the support we are receiving from the conference International Committee, representing a cross-section of industry, government and strategic advisers across Canada and the United States. We encourage you to reach out to them to get to know the opportunities for international delegates to meet during the conference and/or visit key medtech ecosystems prior to and following the event. A list of Committee members with contact information is available here.