Welcome to registration & housing for The MedTech Conference!
The conference will take place October 9-11, 2023 in Anaheim, California. Conference attendees may also book housing through our registration portal, which offers guaranteed low rates for hotels around the convention center. Please note: you must register in order to book housing in our room blocks. For details on travel to Anaheim and our hotel blocks, click here.
AdvaMed members benefit from discounted registration rates. Be sure to check if you are an AdvaMed member before registering.
If you have any registration or housing-related questions, please contact Maritz using the link at the bottom of the registration page. You may also call Customer Service at 864-658-5837 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm ET.
Investor Registration: Qualified investors will receive a complimentary registration to The MedTech Conference. Click on the “Conference Attendee Registration” button above, and select the investor category when prompted to complete the investor registration application. The AdvaMed team will contact you to confirm your registration. Our complete Investor Registration Policy can be found below under the Registration Policies section.
There are two pass types available for the conference this year – the Full Access Pass and Exhibit Hall Program Pass.
|Full Access Pass||Exhibit Hall Program Pass|
|Early Bird (by Aug. 11)||Standard (Aug. 12- Oct. 7)||On-site (After Oct. 8)||Early Bird (by Aug. 11)||Standard (Aug. 12- Oct. 7)||On-site (After Oct. 8)|
|Member Startup/Emerging Manufacturer||$1,350||$1,500||$1,700||$795||$850||$900|
|Member Service Provider||$2,450||$2,600||$2,800||$795||$850||$900|
|Non-Member Startup/Emerging Manufacturer||$1,600||$1,750||$1,950||$795||$850||$900|
|Non-Member Service Provider/Supplier||$2,700||$2,850||$3,050||$795||$850||$900|
What is included with each pass?
|Full Access Pass||Exhibit Hall Program Pass|
|Exhibit Hall Programming (CEOs Unplugged, MedTech Innovator Showcase and more)|
|Networking Receptions in the Exhibit Hall|
Cancellations requests must be made in writing and sent to [email protected] Cancellations will not be accepted by phone or onsite. Cancellations will be acknowledged by email. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within two weeks, please contact [email protected].
- 25% cancellation fee will be assessed on cancellations received by June 19th
- 50% cancellation fee will be assessed on cancellations received July 17th
- 100% cancellation fee will be assessed on ALL CANCELLATIONS received after August 14th
- Refunds will NOT be given for no shows
Should you be unable to attend The MedTech Conference after purchasing your pass, you may send another member of your organization in your place.
Substitutions must be made prior to badge pickup, before the original registrant has attended any portion of the conference.
The original registrant may make a substitution by emailing [email protected] by October 1st. Beginning October 1, 2023 all substitutions must be made onsite and will require hard copy, written permission from the original registrant granting the substitution. Badges are nontransferable once printed; swapping or sharing is strictly prohibited.
Attendance is for members of AdvaMed’s industry ONLY. Individuals not in the trade should not attend. AdvaMed reserves the right to accept or reject registrations and to cancel any previously accepted reservation, at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability to the registrant or any other party. This policy was instituted to maintain the professional environment of the AdvaMed conferences, while protecting the interests of our attendees and exhibitors.
Loud, abusive, or defamatory language, harassment, unprofessional or inappropriate behavior is not permitted at any time. If such conduct is engaged in by a registrant, please be advised that AdvaMed may cancel any previously accepted registration, at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability to the registrant or any other party.
AdvaMed event registrations cannot be reproduced and once a registration confirmation has gone out, it cannot be resold or transferred to another individual. The AdvaMed event registration constitutes a limited revocable license to attend the current AdvaMed event. AdvaMed event registrations may be revoked at any time for any reason.
AdvaMed has sole discretion over admission at all times and shall strictly enforce all event rules. Attendees agree to abide by AdvaMed’s attendance rules, which may be updated at any time. Violators risk immediate confiscation of their event badge without refund and removal from event. Violators will not be allowed re-entry.
AdvaMed, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to decline the registration of any applicant that may violate safety, trade or export compliance laws, including U.S. economic sanctions. Applicants must provide full, truthful information when registering, in accordance with registration terms and conditions.
Qualified investors will receive a complimentary registration to The MedTech Conference. There is a limit of two complimentary registrations per organization/firm, although additional registrations may be considered on a case by case basis. Note AdvaMed investor members receive unlimited complimentary registrations.
Investors who receive complimentary registrations are expected to participate in the partnering system and schedule at least four meetings.
To request a complimentary pass, visit our attendee registration portal and select the investor category. The AdvaMed Events team will be in touch regarding the status of your registration.
Qualified Investors include:
- Investment staff from venture capital, family office, and angel groups that invest in life sciences, specifically medical devices, diagnostics and digital health.
- Investment staff at not-for-profit, venture philanthropy or patient groups that provide funding to startup medtech companies.
- Investment staff with a Fund (mutual fund or other non-bank institution) currently invested in life sciences, specifically medtech.
- Investment staff from a pension, endowment, foundation, or employee benefit plan currently invested in life sciences, specifically medtech.
- Research analyst from accredited institution (sell-side analysts, investment advisors or groups at banks).
Attendees who do NOT qualify for complimentary investor registration include:
- Service providers/consultants to the medtech industry.
- Investment and merchant bankers.
- Private Equity.
- Corporate Venture Capital.
- Firms that provide services and/or charge fees to companies in exchange for investor introductions.
- Members of economic development organizations.
- Product suppliers to the medtech industry including CROs and CMOs.
- Financial advisors or representatives from advisory service firms.
- Incubators and accelerators.