Meet your personal conference partnering and planning tool:
Partnering is now open! Click here and start your MedTechCon experience today.
Schedule the meetings you need through MyMedTech, the partnering and planning tool that makes it easy to search for attendees and companies by demographic, sector and more.
Full Access registrants can take advantage of partnering through MyMedTech, in addition to use of dedicated meeting space on-site from Monday, Oct. 9 – Wednesday, Oct. 11.
- The easy-to-use platform allows you to search for and find current and potential partners, and request meetings with them.
- Meetings can be automatically scheduled based on mutual availability, taking the guesswork out of scheduling.
- MyMedTech is the only place to view a complete list of attendees!
- Through MyMedTech partnering, you can secure more meetings with less travel. Meet with multiple clients and potential partners over the three days of the conference.
- The platform is now open, giving you a month before the conference to build your profile, search and find attendees you may want to meet with, and more!
- All meetings will take place in a designated partnering area and in exhibit booths across all three days of the conference.
While partnering and messaging are reserved for Full Access pass holders, all attendees can take advantage of the following MyMedTech features:
- Conference agenda and personal schedule
- Conference speakers listing
- Exhibit Hall map and exhibitor listing
Benefits of Partnering at The Virtual MedTech Conference:
- Search for attendees and companies by demographics collected during registration.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to further customize their profiles.
- Request meetings and send messages direct to attendees via the platform.
- Select from mutually available time slots to schedule meetings.
- Video conference launches directly from your calendar within the system.
2019 Partnering By the Numbers
- Attendee list, including individual and company profiles, with the ability to filter and save past searches.
- Flexible, self-scheduling using your own virtual meeting space, featuring integration with your email calendar for convenient reminders and updates. All meetings will be scheduled during the week of October 5 – 9.
- Company-to-company messaging and meeting request center.
- Ability to assign company delegates to specific meeting requests.
- Whole team access for editing profiles, requesting meetings and responding to requests.
- Customer support available in advance and during The Virtual MedTech Conference.
- Ability to upload marketing materials to your profile and in messages.
- User-friendly interface.
- 150 outstanding outgoing meeting requests included for each company profile.